1. Darien-Jones Publishing complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
4. We occasionally email website news and information updates to those customers who have purchased our publications and prints. These emails will be clearly marked as originating from us and contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
5. We never sell, rent or exchange or share our mailing lists.
6. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (Spam) to email addresses.
7. Our website does not use "cookies" to track use and does not pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website. The PayPal ‘add to cart’ system may use anonymous “cookies” to keep track of the contents of customers’ shopping baskets during the checkout process. This facility ensures that the items added to (or removed from) your basket are accurately stated when you go to pay.
Last updated 21 February 2012
Darien-Jones Publishing is the publishing arm and imprint of Nicholas J. Jones Graphics